We fix customer and vendor accounts that have not been managed correctly. We review your accounts receivable and make the appropriate recommendations, adjustments and updates to your accounting file.
- Look over our unpaid bills report for any additional corrections, updates, or changes that need to be made to your accounting files.
- Reconcile your bank accounts and credit card accounts.
- Locate discrepancies in your bank reconciliations
- Reclassify transactions that have been incorrectly recorded into your accounting files.
- Look over your working trial balance for misclassifications, data entry errors, and prepare a list of suggested adjusting journal entries to correct these bookkeeping mistakes.
- Troubleshoot prior account balances that have been changed.
- Review the setup of your accounting file and make any necessary corrections.
- Find changes to your business’ fixed asset items.